"Liberty means responsibility. That's why most men dread it." - George Bernard Shaw
Most Media isn't telling the whole story. PLEASE take a moment to listen to our recorded webinars and sign-up to be a part of upcoming webinars. You can also email us and get a free DVD of our 2011-2012 webinars to share. These make great group meeting material - and it's free.
Liberty in America is a grassroots movement focused on education and activism.
The goal is to enhance an understanding of:
Americans are empowered to make changes when we disagree with the direction our country is headed. We can transform oppressive bureaucracy, blatant fiscal irresponsibility, collectivist philosophy and elitist representatives by sending a shockwave through both political parties and both houses of Congress.
We will inspire a better future and liberate the free spirit of Americans by:
* Harnessing our natural instinct for helping each other
* Encouraging voluntary charity rather than government social programs
* Allowing the inevitable outcome of failure from irresponsible risk and the deserved outcome of success from responsible risk
* Celebrating the opportunity for wealth to grow through American innovation and hard work
* Enabling private charity to prevail through our generosity of spirit
We can do this without celebrity, without politicians, and without political parties. We can do this by holding every current and future elected official responsible for their decisions. We can, once again, create a limited government respectful of the natural rights and inherent goodness of the individual, and preserve America as �the land of opportunity."
To learn more about the individuals that have committed to Liberty in America read their bios here.
For more information email us at email@example.com?. Join us on the Liberty Bus Tour to find out how you can make a difference.
© Copyright 2010 Liberty in America. All rights reserved. Powered by RapidWeb